Jul 23, 2007

Apples.


You like apples? How do you like them apples you nosy f**k?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe my air conditioner didn't work...but you'll ALWAYS be a SHITTY ARTIST because your mother was n't around,and your prick father didn't pay for your artschool....now you're just a MIDDLE of the road production artist who CAN"T draw...by the way, i saw your bowling pictures...have you looked in the mirror lately?....youre starting to look like luciano pavoratti....STOP EATING YOU FAT FUCK!!!...also,pay your taxes...10 years is long enough...if you want to engage me, do it face to face,like a man...don't be a little cunt and hide behind your blog...

PJ said...

I posted the comment above because it wasn’t the first time I’ve gotten this kind of an email from this person.

This must be what it’s like to have a stalker.

Whatever homo-erotic fixation must be going on, I can’t speak to. This person is obsessed and unfortunately this just shows once again how badly in need of help the person is.

Also, of note is the fact that the person in question talks about confronting people but doesn’t sign their name to their comments.

I’m not hiding anywhere buddy - you know where I am, what you don’t seem to get is I want nothing whatsoever to do with you.

Don’t go away mad, just go away.